Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{this & that}

I am pretty much dizzy at this point.

I have had rain-outs, make-ups, last minute rush orders, meetings, MD appts {of course!}, wedding planning, etc. etc etc.

*Today was a huge day as I met with my main "boss" attorney. He was super-sweet. I cried. He laughed at me. Basically I was given the assurance I was doing the right thing and the door was always open for me. After the drama of that was over, it was nice and I could finally breathe. And, let me tell you - I made it dramatic. I will fill you in on that one too. It hurts my head to relive it at this moment though. I know he is still scratching his head. I think he was even more confused than the time he offered me the full time staff position and after I left he wasn't certain if I had accepted or not.

Ugh!

*The insurance is looking very good. As crazy as it sounds, I think I may have 3 different options to take when I was TERRIFIED I wouldn't even have one. That would have led us to the high risk pool route. THANK.YOU.GOD.

*There is a light at the end of this very long tunnel. And, it finally feels like it's not a train.

*Thanks to my sweet friends for their calls, texts and vm's over the past few weeks. You have NO idea. I hope that someday I am not such high maintenance! But, I dearly love you all!

3 comments:

mom of 3 e's said...

yea! so glad it all went well, & can't wait to hear all about it.

Tonia Hobbs said...

Praise the Lord!

Stacy Carter said...

Pray works, and you I am so excited for you!!!