Thursday, May 13, 2010

{oh, how i prayed for this}

this mess. this precious little boy. these dirty feet mixed with water creating mud. in my kitchen. yep! i can't complain. i vividly recall praying for all of the not so perfect things that would come along with being a mommy.
First, to provide you with a little insight. My house has imploded on itself. Between the wedding, wrapping things up, portrait edits, deadlines, orders......and the fact Scott is not doing well with this weather at all (he has been up about 20 minutes total today and is back in bed) and the fact my mom has been out sick all week...my house is a wreck.
Well......
I heard some grunting? I went to figure out what in the world? And, this is what I found.....


He was "mopping" the tile with a dishtowel and oh...about a lake of water.....
the camera did not distract him at all. He had work to do!



In this one, he needed to "wash it out"...


However, he does not know the fine art of "wringing out" which equates to another lake....


No fear!!!! Molly-Dog to the rescue. Yuck!


And, he's off again! He was like a little race car. Well, a slipping n' sliding race car. ;)


He didn't bother moving any furniture. Why move it when you can fit under it right?










All that laundry I had at least got dried? Well, it had to mop up the standing water.
The best part......he came to me after I convinced (begged and pleaded with) him to stop. He was very concerned because for some reason he couldn't get the water to stop pulling off the dirt on his feet which kept leading to muddy footprints on his newly mopped floor.
I'll be back soon to inform you of his new role as our Energy Czar.
Lights Out!!!!

No comments: