Sunday, May 16, 2010

{MD consult}

Dearest Dr. Jen:

I looked at the MRI - I'm pretty sure I didn't see a tumor. Not sure what I saw, but I diagnosed several things. Very unclear about that gap between the brain and the skull - know why it's there, but thinking it's way too big. Looks like some things are missing. Some things are there that shouldn't be. I'm not sure if I was even looking at them right side up.

Okay, seriously girl............how do you read those stinkin' things?? I was giving you accolades in my kitchen 15 minutes ago. I sang your praises loudly. I am certain you heard them in Texas!!

Okay, I'm off to bed - only a few hours to sleep....

4 comments:

Lori said...

You seem to have overestimated her skill. Every time I talk to her she's doing enemas, not reading scans. (J/K Jen! Love you!)

Glad Scott got good news! Love y'all too.

Jen said...

Haha!

So, so glad the tumor is behaving! Prayers answered!

I'd, of course, be more than happy to look it over for you anytime ;)

Love,
Jen

Jen said...

P.S Also, if you ever need a barium enema, I'm your girl.

Shannon said...

I can always count on the two of you to cause me pain from laughter!

I'll pass on the enema.

NO pun intended! ha!