Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{this & that II}

oh, where do I start?

First, nothing hugely eventful, catastrophic, or cataclysmic has occurred. That's always very good. Especially in my neck of the woods. ;)

*I'm dreaming of the beach. But, of course with everything going on...who knows what will happen to those vacation plans. And, in the whole scheme of things, my vacation plans are pretty insignificant.

*I have snagged some pretty cute summer dresses. Note: none of them are strapless. But, I have scored rather well at Wally World. Very simple, but cute and the prices have ranged between $7-$12. You can't beat that. And, the selection is much better at the locations in FS. In fact, there was a maxi-dress cover-up in a tan zebra print that could totally be worn as a dress. I didn't get that one, but I thought of HG!

*My.teeth.hurt! This morning I had to go in for my wires to be changed. That in and of itself is not bad, by night though if I have failed to take Motrin it can be rather uncomfortable. Well, today was totally unexpected as my ortho was frustrated that my bottom teeth are not moving well. Plan B whatever that was? I kept my eyes closed. Let's just say he used sandpaper-something to file four of my bottom front teeth on both sides. I am hurting. With the Motrin. And, the wire has already torn a hole in my lip. :(

*I am soooooooooooooo ready for summer with the boys. Honestly, that is the only thing that is keeping me going right now. I am so incredibly tired. I have mountains of medical records I am sifting through to turn back over and I just want to sleep! Two major reports that have to be finished by next week. However, just two more incrediably hard weeks. I did learn that I am not yet vested as I didn't technically go to an employee status until 2 years ago, even though I worked there 8. So, thousands of $$ that sits in my 401K from profit sharing will be gone. But, you know.........I honestly don't care at this point. That is just another indication that this is definitely time to make this change. Just don't tell my banker FIL! yikes!

*Scott's BF brought over a load of sand from his yard. Our big blue WM swimming pool is about to go back up! Yippee! It really doesn't take much around here. Someday I hope there is a nice, big saltwater pool out there. But, for today, our blow-up one does the job. ;) And, I plan to spend lots of time out there this year. So excited!

*I may be calling in the troops some next week. We have two trips to LR - one we can't take the boys (Scott's big one) and one we will. I just need to make sure everyone is where they are suppose to be? Next week will be totally insane. But, not going to think about it now!

*My latest sin: Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Squares. Absolutely perfect for that swimsuit. Geez!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

I have had that "sandpaper" thing when I had my Invisalign last year and it was awful! I feel for you!!