Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{making it!}

*The air conditioner is still out. Apparently they are searching for a part. I've learned I am very spoiled to cool air. I'm trying to keep it all in perspective and not whine.

*I finished my last session from my marathon list tonight. One got moved to next week, but otherwise it is edit, edit, order, burn.

*Missed my boys alot today as I felt like I was barely home.

*One more day of school.........thank you GOD! Soooooooo ready for the weekend to kick-off summer.

*The pool is filling tonight. (thank you Shawn!) If my air conditoner does not get repaired soon. I'm moving out there.

*I'm so lost in the work wrap-up I don't even know what to do.

*And for the record.......I am planning on sleeping in on Saturday!!!!! I may even whip up some pancakes once I decide to get up! ;)

Here's to a Happy Thursday!

No comments: