Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{i'm lovin' these}

I'm just surfing and browsing, but thought these were so cute!
Yea. I'm all about date night clothes. And, we never get to go out on dates. :( I have a closet full! With tags, pretty much.

Can you tell I am avoiding my report? ha!






I did get a bathing suit that somewhat resembles this one - except it is a tankini on top. Admittedly, I am rather modest, but particularly around my boys. Especially since my youngest has an "elbow" fettish. There, I said it.







Yep. Nothing practical. I'm just surfing.
Do we ever escape that getting out of school feeling? I'm quite sluggish today and cannot concentrate to save my life! Ok, back to the books!

2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I feel like a complete zombie! Super Cute Clothes!

mom of 3 e's said...

all 3 are too cute! you could completely pull them off!