Sunday, May 16, 2010

{no apology necessary}

Okay, since I spent Mother's Day on the couch in a total daze trying to recover from the previous day - I kind-of missed any pomp and circumstance of Mother's Day. Except for the fact I couldn't get those pesky IHOP stackers out of my head that MW put there. That led to a 7 pm trip to IHOP.


Okay, back to the topic at hand. My daze led to not one single picture with my boys on Mother's Day. So, yesterday after I posted that frightening picture that apparently scared my son - I did finish getting ready. Just prior going out the door I asked Scott to take a picture of the boys and me. Just a snapshot, nothing major. To be honest, E only had his underwear on. Is one picture too much to ask for? Apparently so, see below.



Don't they look beyond thrilled? Seriously, ONE picture. That is all I asked.

Evan is still not totally into it.


Then I start tickling. I knew better. They never regained their composure.

We all three look like we are about to be electrocuted.


I am so happy they are soooooooo thrilled to take a sweet picture with their mom. Such sweet smiles. NOT. ha!



More tickles. They asked for it. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.



Okay, now they just look like they're in pain. Severe pain.

LOVE Noah's eyes. A photographer's dream. ;)

If I could have had this one........just a simple shot, all the other drama could have been avoided. But, Scott kept clicking. He thinks he's a professional now.

Oh! The eyes are back. It's a very good thing they are so pretty!

Sweet. Thank you Noah. Finally. I had to separate the two.


And, very sweet of you too E! Lack of clothing and all! Love your sweet little {skinny} body!


And, notice my "pearls" - E had me buy them for myself from him for Mother's Day. They are on elastic. My favorite.



At least this time we were all in laughs instead of tears. Thanks boys! And, to all the moms out there who apologize to me during a session if the kiddos are not cooperative. Trust me, when I tell you not to worry, I understand. I TRULY understand!!!

No comments: