Sunday, May 16, 2010

{prayer request}

If you guys could remember Scott tomorrow as we see the neurosurgeon in Little Rock with MRI scans in hand for the big check up. I haven't even looked at them this time as I just hate seeing it. Not that I could tell anything anyway other than see "it" as it glows. Can't miss it.

I am praying we get great news....remember: like it vanished! But, hoping for good news and the fact we can get out of the hospital quickly in time for me to get back to FS to photograph my cousin coming home with the 188th. It would really mean alot to all of us, so I am so hoping I can make it.

4 comments:

christy said...

does that mean you won't be stopping by to see me?

Shannon said...

Well, honestly - if we can get in and out at a reasonable time - we could come see you! Text me your phone number. Again.

Stacy Carter said...

You know you have our prayers!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Praying.