Friday, May 14, 2010

{countdown: 9, 8, 7, 6}


We officially have 9 days of school left (we miss next Thursday as we will be at ACH). I.AM.SO.EXCITED! I am beyond thrilled. I love having my boys home all the time. I love the laid-back days and everything that summer brings.
I did have to put my brakes on when I was updating a few things in my planner yesterday. Just with church activities, baseball, vacations, etc - the summer can get zapped away so quickly. I am very thankful I actually had the foresight to block major periods of time off my calendar this year with nothing to do but play with them! And, now that the job changes will be occurring - it couldn't be better. I'm not going to even allow myself to think about fall.
I'm going to savor!
p.s. sweet tenille is giving me a blog overall

No comments: