Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{something sweet}

My little cheap handmixer that Scott and I have had since we got married died the other day. I was so thankful. I had wanted a new one forever, but wanted mine to die first. Although the death was slow and painful, I did a happy dance in my kitchen when it gave me its last hum...then silence. FINALLY!

This is my new friend. I'm sure I'll name her eventually. I think I am the only person who doesn't have a stand mixer. For whatever strange reason, I prefer these.



I think I am also the only person who could never find my blades in the same place or my mixer for that matter. This has a case! An organized mixer. Ahhhh.......

I just pulled something sweet out of the oven......we will see how she did!

As always, it really doesn't take much. ;)

No comments: