Monday, May 24, 2010

{blurred vision for weekend in review, ha!}

Okay, I survived. It may have been barely, but I did. Now, a few intense days and then I can breath a bit. I will still be crazy-busy, but better.

*Air conditioner is out. Repairman was on vacation this weekend. Have yet to hear from him today. Yep, 90+ degree weather in May. Our luck. ;)

*I suppose I should not have made fun of our swimming pool. It had 3 holes in it. New one purchased, will hopefully be up tomorrow evening with the help of my brother! Thank u!

*Wedding was beautiful.

*Church was awesome. We actually went to both Bro. Ronnie's as well as the Edge Service. Wow! Enjoyed them both. Definitely in need of a double-dose.

*Crashed the Goodwin's lunch. Scott was certain her wave as we passed by really meant....oh, you should join us. I u-turned it around. Glad we did, not sure they were! ha!

*Got Scott to MD appt this morning only to receive a phone call in Fianna that his OT had called in sick. Nice.

*2 more big sessions to get taken care of this week. Several edits and orders. Looking forward to a weekend off with my boys. {all three!}

*I had my quiet time this morning. Wow! Will share it with you all later. Very, very good!

Bye for now! 2 reports to finish!

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

We loved lunch with you all!! You can crash it anytime, your both a joy to spend time with and a hoot!!! Love ya'll!!