Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{dinner and a show}

Our first night out on the patio. Isn't that pathetic? We couldn't light any of the candles or fireplace as the wind was crazy. Our luck, we would burn down the house.

Calling in everyone for dinner. Evan was waiting very patiently!



Evan picked up my camera and made sure the strap was completely around his neck unlike last time. I only wish I had a picture of him taking the picture - he was so stinkin' cute with that big camera.
Okay, this is the prayer that never-ended....you will see as these are actually in order....






and, more.........



Scott got sick before dinner. :(


The prayer continued.........





I look like I really got fixed up for dinner, huh?



My boys will never be too old to give them kisses!


I am NOT kidding. He resumed the prayer because he felt like he had cut it short because we interrupted. I know God smiles {maybe even chuckles} over this child and his prayers. So sweet!


New sand pile for blow-up pool.........notice the ongoing dirt work in the back?

After dinner, Evan returned as spiderman. And, rode his tricycle? The child is enjoying more at the age of 5 than he did at 2 or 3! ha!






Daddy joined us! :)

The PSP? Seriously?


It really is like a living area out there! We have the cooking area, the dining area, a seating area and the fireplace. If I can find the right thing to hang our hammock on - it will go between the patio and pool on the little area of sod. I love that sod. It's the only place in our yard that is pretty!


Scott and I stayed at the table and took it all in. The boys got comfy. Until E bumped his head below! Ouch!


Solving the problems of the world....






Non-posed. He really did get this comfortable....


My poor geraniums. My sweet boy!



I am so looking forward to a summer and fall out there!
Oh, and not to rush the season, because I truly, truly want to savor this one very slowly....but, we have pumpkins planted with more to come.

2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Beautiful! Great family time! I love it!

SheWolf said...

What a BEAUTIFUL outdoor living area....major envy over here!!