Thursday, May 27, 2010

{either laugh or cry}

ha!

*Air conditioner is of course still out since I posted that really late last night.

*Woke up to find the pool filled. All 8,000 gallons of cool, clean water. Only to discover a pinpoint size hole near the top. Spewing water as only a pinpoint hole can do. But, nonetheless, it should be perfect. Customer service does not open for another 45 minutes. I think I am reallllllly dreading this. But, more so than what I'll have to do to get a new liner, the disappointment of the boys. And, that H2O bill.

*I am missing an awards ceremony at school today because of a work mediation. This is a last time sort-of thing, so that itself makes me happy. Noah was fine of course, but I am really sad. However, will be at fun day tomorrow......no matter. The timing of the mediation stinks!

No comments: