Friday, May 21, 2010

{my heart could burst!!!}

Our sweet neice Brittani received a HUGE honor today!! During her awards ceremony at Mansfield her name was called as she was named to the Principal's List!! yea, Britt...










We are so incredibly proud of you!
Britt LOVES to shop. I'm thinking she's really mine because Aunt Shannon LOVES to shop. She definitely got my genes in loving a little bling. Or, alot, depending on the subject matter. Her favorite place is Claire's. So Brittani and I have a date in a little over a week. I need to start saving now because I have a big weak spot for pretty much anything the girl wants. Remember me going home in flip-flops in the winter because she liked my new shoes? yep, I'm in trouble!
Love you girly girl!!!! We are so proud of you!!!

No comments: