Friday, May 21, 2010

{boys}

Noah is having a day to recoup from yesterday being so long. So, when I snapped this he politely asked me not to disturb him as he was really concentrating. Let' just say he was quickly scooted outside to play with E and Gma Pat and of course...Molly.



This is how E presented himself in my office ready to go outside on this warm, beautiful day. A fleece hat, a fleece pull-over, shorts and flip-flops. All camo of course.







And, back to the camo - E has devastated my brother in the fact that he will not go hunting with him. As he tries to save every critter he comes into contact with - he is too tenderhearted to actually hunt something. Last night we were talking about it and I asked him (knowing already of course) what about hunting exactly would he not like. His response, "the killing part." He's definitely going to be a tree hugger. :)

No comments: