Wednesday, May 19, 2010

{thankful for}

*A day at home. I won't think about how busy it will be. But, I'm thankful for getting to stay in my comfies and that I have no where to go. No where to be other than than the car pool shuttle today.

*My little guy who is clad in shorts, a long sleeve winter shirt and flip-flops who just raced and hopped through my office, put on his flip-flops and bolted out the door to join Molly and Grandma Pat.

*For sweet Scott who arranged to have the LC detailed for me. He knew it was driving me (no pun intended) insane. He does take very good care of me. Very good care of us. And, manages to indulge me in ways I never would.

*My mom who is saving my life today by taking care of little guy. And, taking care of him well. I am glued to the seat of this chair today and had better get after it! :)

See ya!

No comments: