Thursday, June 10, 2010

{today}

*i ran. well, i ran some, i walked some, i ran some, etc. tara, thanks for the words of encouragement. believe me...i need them! :) the chain came off my bike, so i wasn't able to throw that into the mix.

*quiet day on the homefront. my mom came over and entertained the boys while i sat down and got after it with edits and reviews. i'm still in the clothes that i ran in this morning if that says anything.

*really, that's about it for today. weird.

tomorrow will be busy with an md appt, haircuts for all 3 boys, tball game and preparing for a wedding in LR on saturday.

be back soon!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

You are so welcome! I have realized that this running thing requires TONS of encouragement from others. I wouldn't have stuck with it without those kind words!