Sunday, June 20, 2010

{Happy Father's Day!}

Today is always such a bittersweet day for me....I miss my own Dad tremendously, but, am so thankful for Scott. We got him a couple of Good Life shirts with a promise to take him to a cool river to trout fish in the near future.


Last night we celebrated and he made it all about the boys....we ate at the "Watermelon" complete with a Mariachi band. I kid you not. Poor Scott - what are the odds?? He was in agony! Let's just say we ate realllllllllly fast. And, the reason we call it the watermelon restaurant is because it is painted a red/pink and green.....thus the name bestowed by my three boys.

Scott chose to go to the drive-in (temperature at 8:45 pm was 97 degrees) to see Marmaduke. What a great Dad! We love you dearly!! Thank you for loving us as well as you do!












Of course, all pics are in reverse order! :)

No comments: