Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{kick-off}

This was last Thursday night - our celebratory dinner for the next day of school....the last day of school, yay! It was also swimming night. I was chicken of course as it was way too cold for me! See that blue blob in the background - last years pool. :(


Noah pouring his vanilla rootbeer. Ironically, he just spilled that same 2 liter in the kitchen 15 minutes ago.


My silly boy!





Just chillin'. :)

He is about to die. #1 he does not like hot dogs which is what our dinner consisted of. #2 he did not know why it was taking so long for the rest of us to eat. He was ready to jump in!


That's more like it!



Those eyes kill me!





These boys love their goggles. I had to buy 3 more pair last night. They don't last long around here?


And, we're in! Or, they were anyway......


2 comments:

Mom2Three said...

If I have said it once I will say it again, your pics are just awesome!!! I think I need to borrow you for an evening just so you can take pics of my kids and deck and they will look as great as yours do!!! BTW, those eyes would get me too, precious....

Tonia Hobbs said...

Your pics do make me green . . . with envy.