Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{finally!}

Today finally felt like summer! Yay! I had a wonderful afternoon with the girlfriends {will post on that later as I have to snatch their pics from their blogs as I had no camera with me, shock!}

And, then tonight the Y's and our little fam went to the Poteau Drive-In! One of my very favorite things to do during the summer. Although I have haunting flashbacks of being very pregnant there and contracting throughout a movie. So, it's always fun to have Evan along with us as those memories are so vivid! (& seem like yesterday)

The rain stayed away and the temperature was perfect!


The group shot. Not sure what E had spilled on his shirt? Olivia loves to be right between them. Noah dotes on her, Evan tries to boss her around. But, he doesn't get anything over on this one. ;)

We had never gone through the week - there were very few others there - that in and of itself was so nice!

Setting up our camp...












I couldn't tell you much about the movie as I was the lucky one and had Olivia snuggling with me most of the night. We had very interesting conversations to say the least! ha! :)

This one is SCARY. It was not posed. I was tripping over myself to snap it. I've decided I hate my little camera. But, they just stood there. I am praying it is not a glimpse into the far away future. Wow.
And, look at her little hand on his. Just like Destin. So sweet.


Not sure what effect this was. Did I say I do not like this camera? I need to drag my huge one around I guess?


The boys had her laughing so hard here.


It feels like summer!

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

That sounds like fun!! I forget about that being over there, may have to try that one night!! Looks like you all had a great time!!!