Thursday, June 3, 2010

{road trip}

I'm ready! I've got my comfy shoes for the wedding. And, they are super-cute! So, now I am ready to go. ha! I really did get the shoes when Scott was at his MD appt this morning. ;)

It's pathetic! I am such a homebody! I am very much looking forward to spending this time with Angela. It's always good to get away and refresh. I think I've done it once since I had Evan. And, we will be working all day, long into the night on Saturday - but, we will still have fun!

Her hubby asked what big plans we had without kids........they included: jumping into our pj's, ordering room service, giving ourselves facials, and pedi's and above all.......sleeping! If I've said it once, I've said it a million times....it really doesn't take much!

I'm already missing my little family - but, they are traveling with me next weekend for a wedding in LR. But, hopefully I will come back fully refreshed and ready to play! And, I can never have too much time with her. Life just detours that way too much.

And, I am determined to have a ton of pictures of us! We realized the ENTIRE time we were on vacation last year........we did not get one single picture of us! Terrible really! But, we'll fix that! We may have blue goop on our faces and our hair in towels...but that will work. ;)

Be back soon!

No comments: