Thursday, June 3, 2010

{rearview mirror}

Nothing really eventful has happened.

That's probably something I should be very, very grateful for. Poor MW has had her fair share lately! :(

*The boys have been swimming, swimming, swimming. They are like little fish! It took Evan a couple of days but he is back in full swing.

*Sleeping in alot. Them, not me. Yet. I'm taking advantage of these quiet mornings. (and, jeff would be proud, getting in my quiet time as well!)

*I'm missing my friends. :(

*I'm not missing the drive. Although I've been driving alot, just not that direction.

*I sat in on Noah's music lesson tonight. It amazes me. He has picked it up so quickly. He will continue through summer per suggestion of the instructor. We need to improve our attitude toward practice though. ;)

*Lots of popsicles are filling our days.

*Did not get to make trip to Fayetteville today as I was wrapping up billing for the firm.

*I am loving their little flip-flop feet. Dirt and all.

*The laundry has turned into an ugly, ugly monster.

No comments: