Thursday, June 24, 2010

{ahhhh.....}

*the sound of the boys laughing and playing. no fighting. music to my ears!

*remembering the wonderful rain from this afternoon and tonight - a TRUE blessing!

*the pitter-patter of little feet. 4 of them. that would be sweet molly.

*the poor, pitiful stray who is sleeping on our back porch. night 3. and, no, surely it wasn't me who put out a towel to lay on. or, snuck it food. again. it's sad, and ugly, and sad. but, it (not sure if it is a boy or girl) smiles when it looks at you. just what i need.

*the sound of the washer and drying finishing up for the day.

*the overdose of bleach in the dishwasher that has overtaken the house. at least it smells reallllllly clean, even if it's not.

*loving my family more than words can say.

*thankful scott was awake today. all day. he's totally out now. on an unmade bed that has its sheets in the dryer. i may be sleeping on the couch. ;)

*thinking of my day with britt yesterday and still laughing. that deserves a post all to its own. i just need to figure out how to upload the pics from my phone.

*i took my first pictures from my phone yesterday. there is something gravely wrong with that.

*excited for my wedding saturday. this bride is one that has etched her way into my heart for keeps. love that.

*going to snuggle with the boys and molly, clean a little, edit a little and then go to bed (or couch as it is undetermined if i can get him up long enough to put the sheets back on) withOUT setting the alarm.

bliss!

No comments: