Saturday, June 26, 2010

{little prayer please}

I did nothing but run errands yesterday. all.day.long.

After dropping off Noah at a sleepover I started getting little twinges of a headache. No big deal, I really never get headaches unless they are TMJ related and this one felt different.

By midnight I was in tears and so, so sick. I finally drifted off somewhere close to that I think, but was wide awake at 3 am.

There are twinges of it left. I hope I'm imagining them.

I have a wedding today.

A big wedding today.

I had to hit the ground running at 5 am. I'll be driving back somewhere around midnight-ish tonight.

Pray that whatever that was is gone. For good.

Breathe.........

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I said a prayer for you. . . better late than never but I just read your post!