Thursday, June 3, 2010

{awake}

at 11:25 pm when I should definitely be sleeping. But, I am sitting here backing up files, erasing cards, charging batteries, cleaning lenses, packing the camera bags, packing the suitcases, framing portraits, using Mapquest to plot out three different ending points, invoicing, etc, etc, etc. All the while trying not to panic that I have a long day ahead tomorrow.

However, I just looked at my planner. And, I almost screamed a happy scream. It's looking better!! I actually got to erase some stuff that I had "sifted" through and determined that they were not life and death appointments.

So, only 3 weddings this month, 1 bridal (completed), 2 engagements and a toddler session. We decided against two camps. That leaves me with 12 MD appointments, well 11 after today. 9 t-ball games. VBS. And then various other things. I am doing better! It is so hard because there were so many "good" things that I had to make a decision about. It will still be busy, but I am making positive strides slowly, but surely. You should see this improve consistently. For example, in July - I am only doing one wedding and one bridal. I closed July off to spend with the boys months ago. SOOOOOOOOOOO happy I did. It will be the same in August, so excited!

Now, I'm off to load another card!

No comments: