Monday, June 21, 2010

{just fyi}

Not that you are really interested. But, after my ortho (that would be for teeth, not brittle bones:) appt this morning I ran into Wal-greens very quickly.

No coupons in hand.

It was not optimal, I know.

But, I purchased a TON of things.

Recap: 1 bottle of shampoo, 1 bottle of men's liquid soap, 1 Lysol wipe canister, 1 large box of glad trashbags ($7+ at WM) , 2 men's razors, 2 boxes of tampons, 2 cans of ravioli, 2 packages of pumpkin seeds. I think that's it?

I paid $16 (something) out of pocket after using some RR.

I received $20 in return in RR to use next time.

$4 gain.

FREE. FREE. FREE.

Nuts! And, that's without a coupon.

I had to get past the point the checker looked at me like I was stealing. I can't let that bother me. After all, they run the deals and advertise the deals.

I hate that though. Takes some of the fun away.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I thought I saw you in the parking lot! You must've been really fast. I looked for you in the store, after I got everyone unloaded and in, and didn't ever see you!! Good job!! It's another great week at WG!!