Sunday, June 27, 2010

{sunday rest}

Ahh! I made it through yesterday without a problem. I'm kind-of thinking my headache was TMJ related - my joints were very sore and stiff yesterday. I had a chain added to my braces on Monday - so, maybe it finally took its toll. But, all better! Thank goodness!

Poor Scott is down with a migraine. I really do NOT know how he does it?

Church was wonderful this morning. The sermon great and so what I needed to hear. I teared up several times as it was relevant beyond words. And, then....on to the little ones with two of my very favorite people...EG & HG. At least I was there today...when the schedule said I should be. Sorry, TH! Maybe someday I will get it all together? Maybe??

The boys and I had a quick lunch. Nothing worth mentioning! ha! And, we are being LAZY! And, I am loving it. There is alot I need to be doing, but, I'll get to it eventually. ;) I was taking E some apple juice earlier and this is what I spied. Notice the outfit?

A swimsuit (oops, I need to go change the filter), a long sleeve shirt and a hat. Why does he do this?

Love the hand. Do you think he's had a picture taken a time or two before?


And, on the other couch......a dirty dog. Literally, a dirty dog. Notice her little paws. I need to run by Dr. Nick's this week to pick up a copy of her vet history so she can start visiting Ultimutt when we take little day trips. I should plan them on Friday - the day they give baths. Let's just say, she doesn't like her baths. And, the hair dryer.......I won't even go there.
She's still pretty stinkin' cute though!
He couldn't resist either. Poor thing!

And, Noah - it's PSP time. We finally found the charger!



Have a great Sunday afternoon!!

No comments: