Saturday, June 19, 2010

{gift?}

While on the road to Collierville a couple weeks ago, I got a call. Scott was so excited as he had just purchased a surprise for me.

It is orange.

I love orange.

It went downhill after that.

It has a 60 inch mowing deck.

Yep. He got me a lawn mower.

I asked him to at least put a pink bow on it for my return.

That was the mower, not him. ;)

Well, I just used it and #1 it is fast and mows huge paths which is good. #2 my backyard is still so rough from Scott's attempts to fix it that yes, we will be calling EG this week to fit us in. He's seen Scott's work before, he will understand.

Gotta love surprises!

(& actually, I am very happy with it. I had my straw hat on, my big shades and strapless sundress. There will not be any bikini riding mowing around here. You know we do have "a" neighbor across the pasture. ha!)

No comments: