Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{through His eyes}

All of it made my stomach sick.

We feared it had returned.

The ugly "c" word.

I had been out all day and had not yet received the news that the biopsy had indeed confirmed it, but the second I heard her voice on a message of my phone, I hung up on it and dialed her. I didn't listen to it.

I knew what she wanted, or maybe more of what she needed.

This post is NOT about me in any shape or form. I will simply be standing behind one end of the lens looking at a precious family standing on the other end. This is about a constant (& I mean constant) prayer I am carrying with me right now begging Him that I capture for this precious family what they need next week.

It's not about the technical stuff or the editing or anything other than their moments. My chest literally hurts when I think about it. I haven't seen any of them since they found out it that it had returned. I am praying that God is very merciful and places a HUGE game face on me. I have to have that.

I need to capture them laughing

and loving

and being them.

Maybe, just maybe they will briefly forget.

and, in writing all of that -they were to meet with the physicians yesterday re: treatment plan. I have no idea what the tx plan will consist of at this point. But, I know there is hope - so I don't want this to convey that there is not. This is simply me putting pressure on myself to get this more than perfect for them. And, I know that I cannot do that without Him.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

:( So hard, so sad! But I can't wait to see the pics!