Friday, January 28, 2011

{nice surprise}

Since we have deprived the boys of a "neighborhood" by forcing them to live in the middle of nowhere, it's always a sweet surprise when someone is in our neck of the woods and we get a surprise visit!  Isn't that how neighborhoods work?  You just stroll over to the neighbors yard and chat?  Since, I am not up to speed on that whole process.....that red truck coming up our driveway {that I first ignored because I thought it was my mother-in-law.  NOW THAT SOUNDED BAD.  That's not what I meant.  At all.  I'm just used to that red truck coming up our driveway}.  When I finally looked up and saw our sweet friends, I think I squealed!!  {really!}

 I am sure we may scare the visitors we have, because they are so few and far between we never want them to leave.  We could visit all night!  And, we even tried fattening them up before they had to leave for dinner.  That was kind of Hansel and Gretel-ish???   Sorry! 

  But, what a nice & and perfect surprise! 

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

We had such a nice eve! And you dont have to work very hard at the fattening. . .