Friday, January 7, 2011

{frozen pizza fun and decor}

Who would have thought that eating frozen pizza at home on a Friday night could be so much fun? For the most part, these two typically have fun no matter what they are doing together. And, yes, the little guy is in his underwear only of course. I've given up.



A pizza rap? Yes, indeed.



Now, on to the real reason I was walking through the kitchen with camera in hand when I noticed the free concert......moss balls. I wanted to take these for TH. And, they are really not moss balls, but, various stores in FS have these. I found these today at HL. Angela laughed at me because last year on two different trips to Creative Kitchen I bought the same one twice. On purpose of course! Does that really surprise anyone?

But, they are pretty cute!
Not certain where they will end up.
And..........this is my new little area in the kitchen. I think I've shown the little cabinet thing that I coveted for so long of HG's. Then, a lamp I had been strolling past and strolling past and strolling past......I finally put it in my cart after seeing it "live" at SC's.
I'm thinking I will never be invited over again?
Well, tonight I hung
the wooden thing above it as it was too much of an empty space
I got that from a gift card from one of the above's mothers. :)
It wasn't exactly the size I was looking for, but it was one of those things
I fell in love with and am making it work regardless.
It looks much better in real life. It's all cracked and beat up.
Perfect.

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Looks sooo pretty! And you know what the funny thing is??? You are the second person that has told me about the "green balls" at Hobby Lobby! You all know me so well! Love.Me.Some.Green.Balls. (lol)!

Sherry Drennan said...

I bought the same balls yesterday. haha! Love! I bought 2 of the smaller ones and 1 huge one. Not sure where he'll end up yet.

Mom2Three said...

You know I love it!!! And I was just fixing to make me some moss balls, bought the moss, everything...but I feel a trip to HL instead!! Ready to make that house call anytime your ready??? :)