Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{vacation / day 5,part II}

I agreed to let them take some family pictures of us. It is always so painful for me! It is not natural at all for me to be on that side of the lense!

It went from being too bright to take the pictures to the storms and rain rolling in. I cannot tell you how we literally RACED to the beach with the rain nipping at our heels. We got a few minutes in. And, although I always hate pictures of myself, I am glad we did.

And, I really, really love the one below! Love it! Thanks so much girls!






It always gives me a fresh perspective to how stressful family portraits can be for people! Well, and the fact we were warned that sharks had been seen on the beach didn't help anything. Not that we were going into the water, just an eerie thought I suppose.
And, then the girls returned to their condo and packed up. All day Saturday I was so sad!

No comments: