Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{Vacation / Day 4}

Again, my Seaside pictures are on my missing card. :( I even took pictures of pink bicycles for TH. But, all the boys {& Madi} went to the water park and the ladies and babies went to SEASIDE!

ahhh...just as I remembered, but even better.

And, I bought the $4 cupcake this time. 2 to be exact. One I didn't care for, but the Key Lime...to die for! So, I finally had my Queen Bee Cupcakes.

So sweet and quaint. {I have to find those pictures!} We had a great lunch. It was stifling hot, hot, hot. We shopped a tad. And, then retreated back to the condos.

I had the afternoon to myself, so I rested and then we were off to take pictures of everyone.












These are a few I edited quickly to give to them before they left. I desperately need to get back to them as I have not even seen them all myself. {long story, but I shoot in a different format than jpeg}
But, it was a super quick session as we were trying to get everything in before that sun went down. And, when it went down, it went down fast!
But, such a GREAT group of friends! Love them! Was so happy to be there at the same time. We need to plan now for next year! :)





.

No comments: