Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{swirling}

*that defines my brain right now. The job I quit, well let's just say it's about to do me in.

*I am going to quit again after this trial. Really.

*despite the little message that made it's way to me via email tonight.....I absolutely refuse to stoop. I have withdrawn myself from that game completely. Regardless of what was thought, I was sincere. Interestingly, I guess she was too. It really is unbelievable.

*e HATES school. He begs me not to send him. He complains of being very bored. Although the only draw has been "the girls"....apparently there was alot of kissing going on today. Haven't we traveled this road before? I am having to send a note to his teacher tomorrow. And, it was actually them, not him. Surprisingly.

*n is doing fine. Geometry. That is just so strange?

*my boys are beyond exhausted. After a great weekend/Monday of fun with their friends they are pretty much down for the count. Thanks MW and TH for all the fun!

*my new declaration, excitment and commitment to Wednesday night services/Bible study since I purposely kept that night totally open for church. Well, my 2nd week into it compleely derailed thanks to a phone call from an attorney tonight for Thursday morning depos....I want to give up there too, but, I won't.

*thanks so much for the prayers for Scott's Fayetteville appointment yesterday. Very much appreciated!

No comments: