Thursday, August 19, 2010

{happy 4th grade!}

Well, I put my happy face on today and we celebrated Noah's first day of school! He seemed a little nervous and unsure when we left him, but I guess that is totally to be expected.
The famous back to school shot I take every year. He looks thrilled doesn't he? Can barely contain it?
Me and my brace-face smile, I cannot wait until these things are off!


On the way to school, Evan informed us "I hate school!" And, that was without him even starting today? Then, he fell asleep on the way home. Tomorrow will likely be very interesting.
This is what he retreated to when we got back home.....

His little life is about to change in a big way!
I am excited for what the year will bring them both. Happy first day Noah! You make us very proud! Hope you have a wonderful year! I'm looking forward to our evening snuggles filled with reading. We somewhat got off track with that over the summer...but, it's one of my very favorite things.
Love you so much!

No comments: