Sunday, August 15, 2010

{special order}

Who would have thought that when I took that order for a "cheeseburger with mustard and pickle only, fries and a coke"...that the cute little guy ordering would get a bonus of a wife and two little joys somewhere down the road?!?

So, here I am sitting in our home TWENTY ONE years later...listening to the boys play in their room, scott snoring on the couch, molly in trouble in her kennel with no air conditioning still...

Even with all of the mountains, hills and valleys we've had together...I am very grateful for our life together. We have a strong history of love and laughs that has seen us through some pretty dark days. I am excited for the days to come!

So, it's always fun to re-live that day as well as all of the early days that carried us to "here". I was IMMEDIATELY smitten with him and without a doubt knew he was "the one".

God is AMAZING!!

No comments: