Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{vacation / day 3}

This will be a lovely post without any pictures because I can't locate the card I took on our Dolphin cruise {I didn't load it to my computer when we were there}. But, I can always come back to include those. Or, lift the ones the other girls took. ugh!

Wednesday, I was still recooping, but we did walk down to our beach and let the boys play a bit. The beaches were clean {no oil} although we did have a ton of seaweed which could be pretty nasty. But, I sat under our umbrella and took it all in. I.love.the.beach. Nothing makes me relax like those beautiful waves! Then we retreated to the hotel and Scott took a nap, I tried but gave up and the boys and I went down to the pool for about an hour. Somehow I managed to read an entire book that day. So nice! And, such a great read!

Wednesday night we took a Dolphin Cruise with the Carter, Goodwin and Leonard families. There were a lot of little ones - 10 to be exact! The kids had a great, great time. I was still not feeling great and quite concerned about spreading my wealth by breathing on someone. But, even with that, I had a great time.

We didn't get to see any dolphins, but, it was still beautiful! We cruised around the Harbor and got to see the beaches, hotel, village we spent so much time at last year. Noah ran with the big boys up and down the boat all evening and Evan pretty much stayed by Madi Bell's side. Very sweet and fun! The sunset was beautiful!

No comments: