Friday, August 13, 2010

{evan's birthday party!}

Of course, I loaded these in reverse order.

But, who wouldn't want cake first?? And, I used those trick candles I mentioned earlier.....so fun! As you can see, he didn't give up too easily!

He huffed and puffed and huffed and puffed some more......






It totally cracked me up!


The cake was half the size it was suppose to be....thus a mad dash across town for 30 cupcakes. Of course, we had WAY too much cake!

But, pretty cute nonetheless...

He had alot of sweet friends there to celebrate.....we missed those who could not make it!



















I failed to take any pictures of the swimming little fish! {& I'm missing little Olivia in the pictures, I think she was over at the slide pretty much the whole time}. The kids stayed cool and despite the horrid heat we've been having the adults fared pretty well except for about 30 minutes in between the shade and breeze leaving and a nice little shower that moved through. Really, that part couldn't have been much better!

Thanks to everyone for making his day so special! He loved it!

No comments: