Saturday, August 14, 2010

{cake, anyone?}


I'm about all caked out.


Just for the record {my memory} I wanted to jot this down.


We had a double layer {albeit it was smaller than ordered, thank goodness!} pirate cake for the birthday party. But, because it was smaller, I added the above 30 cupcakes.
Then, for his actual birthday - I couldn't stand the thought of him not having a cake - depite the fact we still had a massive amount of leftovers. Thus, a double layer fudge cake. He was in fudge heaven.
And, the family party. Well, you can see where this is going because I have a crazy personality when it comes to birthday parties. Two more cakes.
I know, I know?
Another fudge because he requested {had left overs from two nights prior}, but because my mom cannot eat chocolate - a double layer Italian Cream.
I do not care if I ever see another cake for a year! :)
But, I will ;)

No comments: