Saturday, August 14, 2010

{getting there}

Very reluctantly, but I am.

Due to the chaos of not having a working air conditioner and basically "camping" in our living room...any small feat is a huge thing at this point.

Yesterday I went through every single pair of shoes they had and determined at this point, the only thing that is needed is a pair for Noah.

I went on a quick grocery shopping trip this evening as the boys were convinced they were starving. So, I started my stash of school lunch/snack supplies. I am a little stressed {actually alot} because Evan will not have lunch until 12:40 and he is such a picky little eater anyway. I'll add the fruit next week.

I know he will not starve, but, it makes my mommy heart a tad nervous....



Am I really at this point?

Summer is gone pretty much. BOTH boys are going to school. Everytime I start feeling sorry for myself I am quickly reminded that it will be okay.

Tonight's reminder was that I learned a dear friend from school and church as I grew up will be saying goodbye to her son tomorrow as he leaves for Basic.

I have nothing to complain about.
At all.

No comments: