Monday, August 9, 2010

{my dear little man}

It is official now.

You are SIX.

You have wanted to be six since the day after you turned five. I disputed it fiercely, but you got your way today.

and, I love you even though you went ahead and did it. ;}

You are everything and more than I ever imagined I could or would have. Just like your brother. {the one you adore more than anyone else on this planet}

The two of you absolutely complete us.

You are a daily reminder of God's miracles. I can never thank Him enough. You are that 0% chance the doctors said would never be. I'm so glad they did not have the final say.

You have brought out the best in mommy and daddy. The very best.

I love that you love me so much. You are my biggest fan.

I love the way your hair is WILD. And, that you want it to look like Keith Urban.

I love how your tan little body is perfection.

Your eyes.......they melt me. I thought I would be sad when they finally changed from sky blue to green shortly after you turned two. But, I'm not. They are the prettiest green I have ever seen. Your brother has the blue covered for us.

Your chipped teeth? Still not sure about those, we are still confused on how that happened. But, your Aunt A is not worried so neither are we.

I love how you love God and Jesus. And, I know they do as well.

I know the time is fleeting in which you will continue to call me mommy. I will miss that more than you will know. But, I am thankful you have called me that much longer than you naturally would have because you know how much it means to me.

I love your kind heart. You wanted to resuscitate a cricket today. You got a huge piece of Grandpa Buddy's heart for sure. What a precious gift!

You, your brother and your daddy are 3 of my greatest blessings. I love you more than words could ever convey.

You are my heart.

I love you so much! Happy, happy birthday little man.......

No comments: