Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{houston, we have a problem}

A very expensive one.

We will get the details in the morning, but it looks like we will be the not-so-lucky new owners of a complete new system {inside and out}.

Optimistic end of this saga: late next week
Realistic end of this saga: likely the week after that

Hmmm.....all of my end of summer plans for reorganizing, getting things ready, etc for back to school....not going to be happening. I am off to start packing us up as we are relocating to the farm.

I absolutely do not even know what to say.

Except for, I am hot!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

oh no, Shannon! i hope you get cooled off soon!

Stacy Carter said...

I have an entire downstairs that the boys don't seem to want to use and you are welcome to stay there!!! I am so sorry I know this kinda of stuff just flat out stinks!