Saturday, July 7, 2012

"still kicking"

It may not be very high, but, there is slight movement.

I do not even know where to begin, hopefully soon I will be able to do a complete backtrack.

But, for now I'm quietly celebrating that I have survived the mad rush of sessions and weddings.  I have  a bridal session tonight and then from today until September 4th I have a total of FOUR sessions and TWO weddings.  I am ecstatic.  I have tons of editing to finish up and finished ones to load and burn and mail and deliver. BUT, I survived the multiple computer crises.  I currently have my old resurrected computer loudly dying on my kitchen table.  A new one in the living room that FINALLY has all of the plug ins and bugs worked out - all software is completely working.  It's just that not everything has been fully transferred over yet.  AND, there is a problem with the Adobe reader so I cannot order a single thing from it.    THEN, I have another new one in my living room as well that does not have all of the software installed.  Not even close, but I can order from it.   To say that it has been a struggle is putting it lightly.  Knowing I had so much to do and was in the middle of wedding season about stroked me out.  But, I'm humming right along now, albeit exhausted, but once again with a lot of work, the end is in sight.

AND, with me finally scheduling so much less {and THANK YOU GOD due to this heat} I am about to dip my toes into summer with the boys.  SO, so excited.  We are finally making our summer checklist poster today.  Better late than never.  And, we have a lot of making up to do, so I'm looking forward to that.

I'll be back to tell you about our crazy vacation.  I'm not even certain if can be called a vacation.  But, you know me, there are stories to tell...........

Happy Summer everyone!!

No comments: