Friday, August 26, 2011

{it's a keeper!}

LOVE!

This is definitely a "where have you been all my life?" find. 

Apparently hair masks = moisture and not necessarily for repair such as
intense conditioners.  Well, whatever this is for....I love it.  I read
amazing reviews and although I used to be a Pantene girl years ago,
I veered away from it for whatever reason.  I still use different shampoos
and conditioners, however, they are also carrying the shampoo and conditioner
in the above - so, I'm sure I'll be trying that in the near future, and, I'll let
you know.  But, I use the mask about once a week and it is amazing.

And, it smells good. ;)  I threw that in because usually if I like 
a hair product I HATE the smell, not this one though.  Very nice!
But, the results are smooth and soft hair that feels very well conditioned.   
For whatever, reason, I've been on a growing it out kick and haven't
even had a trim this summer.  

{not saying I don't need one, just haven't had one}. 

But, I really like this so well, I think I'll probably always have it around.

If you try it out, let me know what you think!

And, remember, this is my opinion only;  I just wanted to share
some great finds with my friends. :) 


No comments: