Thursday, December 23, 2010

{sunny days}

Since I have all of the Christmas orders happily delivered, I thought I might try to order a few family gifts from our pictures. Today. Nothing like last minute shopping! I found the ones below and was just so thankful for that trip. It was a very last minute decision, but I knew it would be more than worth it to pack up and go and so glad we did! I love walking into SC's and HG's and seeing the pictures. We will definitely have to do that again sometime! Well, a do-over with the exception of bronchitis for me. That made for a very slow and sluggish start. Since, I'm on it, we could also do without shark day at the beach. And, hurricane force winds would not be welcome. Oh, and that little incident I had with the Police Officer in Louisiana. Otherwise, I hope it happens again!
The picture below, the one in which I look like I'm in a horrific amount of pain {stinkin' braces} was taken by a WONDERFUL group of photographers. :) I am happy I have it although I typically hate all pictures with me on the flip side.







I have very few pics of the boys and me and saw this one for the first time today. The curls that had been in my hair were a matted mess at this point and we were all red from the sun. But, I still like it....



I love b&w for everything pretty much!

My boys!
A little fun! It wasn't at the time for me as we had just come off the beach that very day where the shark swam up!
Such a great time!

1 comment:

Stacy Carter said...

I love your family picture!! Your too hard on yourself! Merry Christmas Walker family we love you all!