Thursday, December 9, 2010

{it's her fault}

That would be my mom. And, not because she didn't name me Grace.

But, she didn't put me in ballet during my toddling years.

I am convinced it would have made quite the difference.

And, because she failed to do that, I have had a series of events that have not actually been by no fault of my own.

Sounds good anyway?

Just to name a few...

*the situation with the gym mat in which I firmly planted my face. In front of everyone. That is enough to cause a 9th grader to literally quit school.
*penny-loafers under the school bus fiasco.
*tumble down the hill saving that firefighters life....ER visit.
*fall down my grandfather's stairs at 7.5 months gestation. Overnight hospital stay.
*slip in my MIL's kitchen in which the hot rollers took be down via way of gravity.
*well, and tangle with the gate/fence that didn't end well for me yesterday afternoon.

I could have gone on.

Trust me.

Enroll your girls (or guys in our E's case as it is quite clear he has those genes) in ballet TODAY. Do not wait!

No comments: