Thursday, December 23, 2010

{christmas tour 2010}

Not much changed since last year. I moved a few things around and bought very few new items. I didn't buy much at all last year....so between everything I got rid of the previous year....it still seems a little sparse. To me, not Scott. He gets nauseous when he looks at the Christmas village?!?!
But, this is our home for Christmas 2010. I definitely did not go all out. And, it does look like a bit of whimsy exploded in our house. Nothing spectacular, but definitely bright & colorful!!




I did the mantel in my Santas again....a few things moved around and added. And, probably forgotten. ;)

I've got the cutest stockings from last year but am too afraid to hang them with the fire? So, they hang on Molly's iron bed...






I love this little guy! He is one of my favorite little pieces. Always so happy and tilting to fall over. Maybe I relate to him! {no comment J. Carter! :}



The lights in the snowman's head went out. As did half of my pre-lit Christmas tree {that I bough LAST YEAR??}


Little ornaments for DG this year.....


I have been dying today to cute into that birthday cake on the platter. Has to wait until the big party Saturday. Red velvet with white icing.....for His blood and His redemption.
Oops!!
Great! I just zapped the picture? You'll see it after our Birthday party though!!


Gingerbread houses. I wish I had more of those, so cute!

One of my very favorites.......our one-eyed reindeer!







Love that stocking below~ but too pricey to get more than one!



Love my little Christmas tree from Kirkland's. Wish I had gotten more.

hmmmmmmmm.....anyone else have a "snowman". ha!


Merry Christmas!!! I may get the bedrooms photographed before the New Year? Same as last year though.

No comments: