Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{back to the basics}


I've mentioned this "pull" to be very domestic lately. I don't understand it. And, honestly, haven't had time for it. But, my computer being down two days last week and then what hours I had with it were spent backing up and transferring data as it was completely and utterly overloaded...I did accomplish this.


Let's see, this is what prompted me....


Ingredients: enriched bleached flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin, mononitrate (vitamine B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid], water, high fructose corn syrup, calcium sulfate. Yeast, vegetable oil (soybean and/or cottonseed oils, salt, wheat gluten, dough conditioners (may contain one or more of the following: mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl, lactylate, calcium peroxide, datem, calcium iodate, acrorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, enzymes0, yeast nutrients (monocalcium phosphate, calcium sufate, ammonium sulfate0, viatimin D3, calcium propionate (preservative), soy lechithin, milk, soy flour.

{or}

Ingredients: water, flour, salt, sugar, yeast.
Considering I simply dusted off my handy-dandy bread machine, loaded the ingredients and popped the small loaf out in about an hour and five minutes from start to finish. I'm thinking....I should probably be doing that a lot more often.

No comments: