Monday, January 18, 2010

{sweetest dreams}

i am up late tonight catching up on a lot of work.

but, something else was calling me. i took a break and snuck into each room. carefully {and, skillfully} missing all of the deadly legos scattered on the floor of one room. i will not reveal which room....in order to protect him. ;)

but, i nuzzled and kissed and breathed in their breaths. i love them so much it is almost painful. well, to be perfectly honest...it actually is.

never in my most ideal dreams, did i ever even come close to this. pure sweetness, gratitude and so intense.

and, so happy i get to share it with the one i am sharing it with. ;)

love all three of you so incredibly much!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I totally get the pain. I can seriously look down at Beau and it feels like my heart is going to burst. I love all 4 of my guys so much, that yes, it does hurt!