Thursday, January 21, 2010

{ready to go back}

so is he!




the cutest thing EVER! an ice cream boat - complete with music! not so cute...noah dropping his $3 ice cream in the sand - so he ate mine!




totally out of order....but our hotel. will very likely never get to stay in a place like that again. as tonia would say..."absolutely dreamy."

doesn't that sound like Tonia? :)



this is before we went to the boat - reverse order, as always! but, i was actually taking ice cream orders as everyone else was in the water. took me back to my days at "dixie bell". another story {or two} for another day...





cannot wait to go back! that chair is calling my name!

4 comments:

mom of 3 e's said...

right there with ya! can't wait for spring break!!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Dreamy . . . so dreamy. . . Is 3 e's going Spring Break. . . I havent coveted all day. . .until now. Is she going? I might be getting jealous and mad. Going to the beach without me in a suitcase is sooo wrong. Well, I wouldnt fit in a suitcase, just throw me in the trunk.

Shannon said...

yep! she's ditching us to head to florida over spring break! :(

meeksmiles33 said...

I am sooo ready to hit the beach this summer! I have finally convinced Mr. Meeker to go.